image
Faith's Blog
image image image image
Friday, February 22, 2013



 "I was looking out the window, and all I thought about was the night we watched fireworks. That was the last time we met. I missed you. I don't know, what is the right thing to be done. I asked you, but Im not sure if that'd help me out with what is to be done. I wish things were different. Like time wasn't as limited as the weekends. Then things would be so hard to be figured out, wont it? I wish that everyday could be filled by you. I figured that you're all I need to make my days feel right. I don't know how it came to that. But I'm pretty sure of it. I don't know what I'd do if this all falls apart. And I need to figure that out. Cause things could change the way it did.

No matter how prepared I was, no matter how it didn't hurt as much, everyday felt empty when you walk away."


So some pointless shit came up i dont know a week ago?few weeks ago?and it was supposedly settled. But hey!it didnt, so I'm leaving it. Its not my shit. Thought I'd just be helping friends out. But theyre not in it to fix it.. so.. aint my problem no more. Did my part..

Cause of that, I missed out on an important event that involved him. Its nothing much maybe, but to me its the fuel I run on to bring in positivity. sigh.. its getting late. Maybe I should clear my thoughts and try to head to bed.




6:28 PM